unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun

Thursday, 27th September 2007 at 1.55am

Due to the lack of internet connection, I’ll just going to blog whenever I feels like it and save if till I get to post it online. Bear with me because the dates might be a mess.

Back in Ipoh. Going to get proper sleep finally. I just cannot get to sleep well at my sister’s place and my own place… too many things on my mind. My plans for the next few days is just one: SLEEP. You wouldn’t believe how much I slept during the examination period. Yes, you’ve read correctly. I slept a lot. It just never seem to enough. Probably it is because I sleep at 3, 4 am and wake up 12, 1 pm. Guess this is what they call sleeping quality.

So far, 1st day in Ipoh, nothing much actually. Found a new best friend who seem to love sticking with me and never want to leave me alone. Introducing… Mr. Flu who is always loyal and stick up with you no matter what happens. Even when you are having exams. If only he is human and not a “disease”. Been with me whole day long, all the way from damansara to Ipoh. Finally, I had to take my magic pill to shoo him away. I am depending on pills so much, I hope I do not get addicted. But I only take it when Mr. Flu stays too long, am I on the right track?

Yumcha-ed with Ian and HooiLi. We updated each other on our current lives. I resisted coffee because I want to sleep, so did Ian. Ian as usual, with his lame tricks, and he claimed he don’t tell lame jokes anymore. Okay, maybe not as lame as before… We talked about work, credit cards and lots more. HooiLi is waiting for her interview result. I am excited about it because she’ll be moving to damansara. Gosh, its going to be like staying in Ipoh again. So near to each other. You just can’t seem to help bumping into people you know in Ipoh. Saw Alvin and I-don’t-know-her-name-who-is-a-coursemate-of-mine. Ipoh Ipoh… So predictable.

Friday, 28th September 2007 at 3.59pm

Stressed! I don’t even feel like eating.

It is that bad!

It was an eventful day yesterday which kept me awake the whole night long. I still feel like sleeping but am controlling as much as I can so I can get a good night rest tonight. Lunch was lousy but the people were great.

Just found out that I would have to go to PJ to take the bus with the rest of the CF-ians to the camp. How silly can that be? It would be a total waste of time, money and time!!! I am not a fan of buses and I definitely do not enjoy sitting a bus back to KL. My car is at sis’s place which would mean that I’ll have to take the LRT to Taman Bahagia or something and depend on someone to pick me up. So troublesome. Then I would have to be in PJ by 8.30am, AM! I would have to embrace the crazy traffic jam to reach there in time. Stupid DSA.

Monday, 1st October 2007 at 10.46am

The stress feeling is yet to leave me. It feels like today is the day for errands, my own errands. So many people to call, to do. Crazy as I may sound, I wish my semester break end faster. Having this break is so much more stressful than having exams. I cannot sleep, cannot EAT… If that happens while I am in kl, no problem at all because I am basically living by myself. However, this happens in Ipoh, where my MOM and DAD are around which means I get complaints about me not sleeping at proper timing, not eating right. Gee, I too wish I can eat properly.

*gasps*

Could this be an early stage depression? Would I go into deeper depression as I age?

But what could I possibly be depressed about? *scratches head*

Think I am more likely being emo than depressed. Sheesh.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?