unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
*if anyone of you are having problems viewing my blog, please view it using morzilla firefox. Internet Explorer fails me all the time*

My thesis is due next week and I am yet to start. Its crazy I know. Problems seem to rolling down every time we are almost done. Well, I am still very rest assured that God will provide. Of course I will not sit down and wait for a book of thesis to drop down from heaven.

*God, can YOU do that? please?*

Anyways, life is good at the moment. I just wish I am more financially stable and I have more free time. But all is good. God is such a provider and He became so real especially during the busy period of mine.

My battery is running low. Ish.

And to leave a note to jiajin, I am waiting for my gummy bears~! And please, the beer flavor ones :)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. bargerbarger January 23, 2008 at 12:25 AM
    hey hey... the shop is closed but the effort is still on!!

    even i have to go till the ends of the earth, for you, i'll get .... get ..get the

    Beer flavoured gummy beer!!

    i hope...

    till next week, i'll be back!!

Something to say?