unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

23rd MAY to 30th MAY

By josephine wong suk mun
Ah, a new week ahead!
My past week has been, crazy because I was too free... Heh.

FAM NITE
I am lazy to upload the rest :)
It was okay, considering I was late. Thanks to the people who managed to drag a few of us and just have fun on the dance floor. Great job guys! I had fun! For more details, check out janiceloke's site.

UOB MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME
I am invited to go! WOO-HOO! I hope I'll see some familiar faces there. I am scared. Its a whole full day and I have to pass through two phases before I proceed to the third one after lunch. I better start doing my revision on my calculations. Darn.

ENGLISH PRESENTATION
Took less than 30 minutes to finish slides and script. Yes, I had a script! Ended up as one of the few people who got questioned during the presentation. Sheesh. I am glad that is over now.

MAGHERITAS!
Yep, CHILLIs and it was only one glass of magherita. Haha... I wished I had more. But due to the fact I was getting red and counting the calories, next time maybe. Although, I'm up for it ANYTIME!

Basically, that wraps up my week. Nothing much but a pretty blessed week. Going to be busy preparing for camp but I still want to have fun and spend time as much as I can with the peeps in sg long. I better get myself fit for all these hectic activities.


 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous March 31, 2008 at 11:14 PM
    Hey,
    I've put those pics in sharing folder de..Sorry for the late replies cuz I wasn't at the pc when u nudged me or I was bz with discussions.
    Good to hear u got into the UOB thingy. ALl d best in the following tests/whtever u needed to be tested or asked on.
  2. siaomeen April 17, 2008 at 2:39 PM
    Wong Suk Mun
    haha..
    all d best for d interview :)
  3. adriana May 22, 2008 at 3:27 AM
    nice dress! where did you get it?

Something to say?