unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I spilled my jar of moisturizer!!!!!!!!!!

*screams again and again*

I really no money to buy another one *cries*

I need to get a job, fast! So I will have the money to support my stomach, my addiction in shopping and also for facial treatments! That reminds me, my cleanser is "habis-ing".

Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially broke. So please, do not call me to go out for drinks or meals, unless its your treat because I cannot afford that lifestyle. At least wait till I worked for three months? Means I will not have social life for three months? *wails*

Do you think I'll be working in June? I hope so. Really.

Call me kiasu.

I've sent out resumes that I should have done long ago. I only did it today because I finally have a bit of time to do so. However, I still have HSBC and CIMB to send out to. I was lazy to write a proper cover letter so end up decide to send it later on. Fortunately, they have four intakes. Hahaha... And I'm seriously hoping to join Accenture, if I cannot get UOB. Why? Ask me and I shall tell you then =) But really, it is all good.

I'll probably be away for a while. So, hopefully the next time, there will be pictures and more pictures on my disappearance!


 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous May 12, 2008 at 8:56 PM
    Accenture huh? Wonder who was the one that said she was not into consulting when i first suggested =D
  2. adriana May 22, 2008 at 3:27 AM
    ohh, why did everyone apply for a position in the banks?

Something to say?