unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

1st week of JULY 2008

By josephine wong suk mun
It was a busy week... FINALLY! I had tons of work and I even have to bring some home to do it. No life, I know. But I like the fact that now time in the office pass so fast. Very good. I am highly motivated. I didn't know I am a workaholic *laughs*

So, this weekend is pampering thy-self weekend.

It starts by getting a haircut after I don't know how long... I hate going to the hairdresser's. Then its facial. So I am going to hide myself from everyone else this weekend, just in case something turns out bad. Like my stupid hair now. Stoopid. It looks like shit. Thats why I hate doing anything to my hair.

Oh well, looking forward to Monday. Crazy right, I know. I actually enjoy going work now. But I am awfully broke. I shall stop going for any sales. Perhaps I should refrain myself from getting a credit card too. Sooo sinful!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?