unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
Do you remember when was the last time you procrastinated?

I remember mine. I think it was an hour ago.

I mentioned about the motivation classes I had last week. Honestly, I always think motivational classes are bogus. I never really like attending such, but I supposed as age is catching up, you'll think quite differently. I am really motivated to change the way I am living my life right now. Theres a lot of changes and I do not expect things to happen in a snap. I am taking things slow, with God's guidance of course.

What are the areas I want to change? Well, basically physically, emotionally and spiritually.

PHYSICAL
I want to be fit. Well, will still try to succeed in my weight loss program but I will not cut down my food intake drastically. However, I do skip dinner as I am too tired and lazy to prepare or even buy food. I think its alright because I eat a lot throughout the whole day. What I will try to pursue is to eat healthier, take more greens and less meat, less salt and sugar too. Alcohol consumption, hmm... I will try to cut down, slowly.

EMOTIONAL
I got to face it. I am an emotional creature. I do and say a lot of things randomly. I do things according to my feelings often too. I am going to try to practice using my head more than my heart. People and situations that I tried running away from, I guess now its the time to end it all.

SPIRITUAL
I want to build a closer relationship with God. I want to focus more on serving in church in any ways I can, spend more time with God's Word and also fellowship with God's children.

How should I start? I think with a new template for my blog for a whole new look. Guess its time to get rid of old pictures and put on the new ones! Probably later. Wait till I get my pictures.

Am I procrastinating again? Oops.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?