unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
We drew some pictures today.

My vision of the future.

I drew a study room of mine where I have a big bookshelf. On the floor was a doggie bowl as I would like to have a dog in the future. When I am married, that is. On the wall, pictures of my family and kids, appreciation certs from all sorts and also awards from my corporate career. There are also pictures of places I've been for mission work and the work done there. I really wish that would be how my study room looks like in 30 years time.

We did more on motivation and lastly, we were asked to face our fears. So therefore, we wrote down some of them in a plank board.


Haha.. .to name a few....

Then, HAIYA! *with a karate chop*

WITH MY BARE HANDS!!! Its not fake!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?