unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

feeling sheepish

By josephine wong suk mun
My command of language sucks. Whether it is English, BM or Cantonese.

A friend pointed out during dinner. Malunya... Plus hes not someone I meet up often. I don't know him that well somemore. I think I should go for english lessons.

How was your week?

Mine, amazingly, past by just like that. My workload is getting heavier, but I enjoyed it because I understand more now compared to the first two weeks. I had insufficient sleep the whole week. Probably due to the crazy previous weekend I had. I also had nasi lemak... 3 times in a row for breakfast! I think I am going to turn into a pig soon.

I went for my first cell meeting this week. I like it a lot. Think I am going to try to be a regular.

I almost forgot that lots of my friends read my blog. Even the ones I have not seen for ages. I am talking about my ex-schoolmates. I was shocked when one of them told me that they do. And I think I should pay more attention to what I write in here. I cannot afford to have too many people asking me questions. Especially YOU guys. You know who you are.

*laughs*
I am definately having one of the best time in my life right now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?