unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
@%@$$!!!

*screams*

How can so many things happen at the same time???

First, my air-con break down. Then the ceiling light went off. Suddenly, the cooking gas is finish. And now, my washing machine is down!!!! Not only those, all of a sudden I have to pay for a bill that I don't even know what I am paying for!

Basically, I think the air-con ran out of gas, therefore, there is only wind, but not cold air. I don't know how much will that costs. Then the ceiling light. It cannot be settled by just changing the starter or the bulb. It is caused by the poor work of the technicians when they did the wiring a few years back. I wonder how much will it costs. Cooking gas, oh well, that probably costs about rm40. Just that I keep forgetting to call and end up cooking with the extra slow hot plate. My washing machine just went down. I don't know why, water just wouldn't go in. And I have so much clothes to wash! Then then... the stupid water bill came. Apparently the bill during the renovation (2 years back!) is not settled yet. Now, they sent a letter. And I don't know why am I paying it! My dad offered, but what's the difference!!! I can't let my dad pay for something that he has nothing to do with it at all.

Arghhh!!! And its only the beginning of the month! I still have my rental, credit card bills and stupid expensive maxis broadband!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 1:33 AM
    I think gas would not be more than RM30... :)
  2. AppLeQuEEn November 7, 2008 at 12:28 AM
    mama Jelly..

Something to say?