unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
AKU FIKIR AKU SUDAH “FLUNK” PAPER AKu

I knew he didn’t like us, I just didn’t thought he hate us this much. I was well-equipped (or at least I thought so) and went into the room with sleepy eyes and the only thing in my mind is to end the paper as fast as possible (in canto, you might call it :fai tong hou gou cheong tong – lossely translated: ending the pain faster is better than prolonging it) and head home to sleep. Hate morning papers.

First glance at the question paper. Ok wert, can do. Smiles.

The time was 9.00am sharp. All of us got our pens ready and started to scribble. So far so good.


Hey… wait a minute.

Whats the formula for degree of operating leverage in words?

That was nothing. Tsk, tsk, just a small issue. Along came a BIG ONE.

What in the world is the question talking about?

My lecturer, hes a man with big words. One with strong language too. I have no idea what the question wanted.

*starts to dream*

All I can hope now is that the “invisible hand” does work in UTAR. To help us! Me! I am now seriously eager to check out the date for the supplementary paper. *groans*
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous January 1, 2010 at 8:01 AM
    Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Something to say?