unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I am fustrated, mad, tired and everything else. I wish to be back in primary school when life seemed so blissful then. Don't get me wrong. I love my life, even at this point now. Events in life either make you or break you. Of course, I am hoping for the better one. I thought I get to avoid it all but somehow it never stop finding me. 90% of the time, it succeed.

I am trying to change. Perhaps I am try too hard. I feel suffocated. Am I bringing this to myself? Hah. A big YES.

I am sick of the issues. I wish God will raise His Mighty hand and make it all go away. Somehow, He always whispers back, I have to mold you for greater purposes, depend on Me, my child.

Argh.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?