unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

thus so far

By josephine wong suk mun
I'm back from my break. The new semester jus started. Lovely. I just love new semesters, for the obvious reasons.

My holiday, well, it was a mixture of miserable"ness" and wonderful"ness". I had a good time working part-time for the musical "My Fair Lady". I guess the highlight of my break was the planning retreat with my cf members. The place, well, as the name says all. Asian Martial Arts Village. It really do look like those kungfu training place as we see on TVB movies. Its a peace and quiet place and infested with bugs and mozzies. Honestly, I think some of the boys were having "killing the most mosquitoes" competition. It was a good camp because, its a very relaxing camp. Somehow, from that camp, I realized how much I need to depend on God's Word after all the issues I had. I've been so dependant on myself without realizing and I'm glad I come to know that now.

Examination results just came out today. Its not fantastic nor terrible. I don't know. I am not hysterical over it as previous semesters. I kept reminding myself to be thankful at all times. Its funny, guess its a human thing. When I did my papers, I prayed that I will at least get a pass. Fortunately for me, I did, by the grace of God of course. Hmm, I think it was a lot of grace if grace is countable. When results come out, I secretly hope that since God gave some miracles, why couldn't He give me more, like a couple of As will do the job. Ahahah... yep, that is my secret wish. I hope I am a changed person now. To be content with what I have and looks at life brighter.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?