unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

girl talk

By josephine wong suk mun
Gintell came up with something for ladies. They call it...

the ULTIMATE CORRECTION GARMENT

What is it? It gives a total push-up to your *ahem* assets.

I've only came to know the world of lingerie when I was in form6. I mean, I have always knew the usual undergarments, just that it never occurs to me the different types in the lingerie market. I never bother much about them until lately, or should I say a few days back. I came to know the wonders of a corset. Yes, I have seen Pirates of the Carribean where elizabeth swann had difficulties wearing a corset. I have also seen corset dresses worn with much agony and pain. Never really understand why. Hmm. The things people do for beauty.

Anyway, with the modern technology and new creative ideas, corsets can be simple and easily worn. Its fashionable and can be worn outside. The wonders of lingerie. I still like the traditional one, with strings and all. By putting on a corset, for undergarment purposes, you get... VOILA! A well defined waist and fantastic push-up. You don't even have to worry if your stomach is flabby. But of course, you don't simply wear it. Wear it at right occassions, and the right clothing. And don't even think of enjoying your meals with that. However, you'll be able to sit up straight throughout the whole thing, which is... good for my back. Hee hee.

I so want a corset. A corset dress is beautiful too. *thinks*

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?