unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I've been told that I was the heaviest baby in the family. Kinda obvious, heh. I grew up with cartoons such as transformers and he-man. She never fail to remind me to never sit close to the tv box, guess it happened to almost everyone. Books are my passion too, and I tend to read it in dark places and there I had the same nags from her. She always make me to consume for fish because "its good for your eyes", she said. Well, I still end up wearing glasses when I was 7 years old. Oh, well.

She is the one person who hardly calls eventhough I am out late but still get it when I reaches home finally. She is always concern of the people I mixed with. You know, bad friends = bad influence = bad sukmun. Somehow the thing she worries most is whether I am getting enough nutrition or not. She thinks eating out is bad, in terms of health. There is some truth to it, no doubt but its so convenient!

Well, hey mum. Looks like you won't stop worrying eventhough I reach 50 years old. You'll probably checking my daily meals whereas I'll be reminding you to take your supplements daily. Dad will probably be as naggy as you then too.

Happy MUMSY daY!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?