unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I hate summer. Malaysian summer.

I don't have long summer breaks. All I have are days of endless heat. Bah...

Back in Ipoh, finally. Been sleeping for more than 12 hours a day. And eating. Please don't tell me I gained weight whenever you see me.

Have not been meeting up with the peeps here yet. Told them that I've got the lazy bug. Next week, guys?

I want heroes ep21. Feels weird going through the whole week without the weekly dose of heroes. TV series are so addictive. You'll tend to look forward to every episode until the finale. The next thing you know, you are waiting for the next season.

Oh boy, check out this place, Asian Martial Arts Village.
Sounds like those Shaolin Temple places where youngsters spend their time there to learn martial arts during their summer break.
Watch too many canto-kungfu movies. *shrugs*

Anyways, it is in Seremban. I'll be going there with my CF peeps for a planning retreat camp. I wonder how they can call a planning retreat, a retreat. How can u exactly rest and relax when you have to plan at the same time? Its not fair. We committees should have a retreat camp. Just retreat, nothing hardcore. I hope the higher management does not see this.

Its MOTHERS DAY tomorrow! I am broke, cannot afford to treat my mom to anything at all. Sorry mum. But hey, her two eldest daughters are back. Think I'll be a parasite.

p/s: I passed all my papers! I have to say, MIRACALOUSLY! I'm so thankful to God and now I am left to worry about my grades. Oh yeah, thanks to my studymate too.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?