unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

caught the bug

By josephine wong suk mun
I have a paper in less than 12 hours, and here I am. Updating my blog. It is one of those another I-simply-don't-know-what-I-am-studying-about papers.

I feel S-T-R-E-S-S. I have a whole list about why I am.

1. The dress I am fitting in this week. (Had it tailor-made. But I gained weight since then.)
2. Wendy's final dinner reception. (I have no idea what is my role)
3. Should I do my nails this week or the next?
4. My sunburn skin on my shoulders!
5. What to wear to the uni ball.
6. A dear friend.
7. Think I just twisted my neck. Ouch.
8. CF accounts

The story of my life. And there is still my test tomorrow!
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous July 9, 2007 at 9:27 PM
    well~ at least test is over now...
    next, results~!!!
  2. Anonymous July 11, 2007 at 11:53 PM
    hey mun i changed my URL. how is it going?

    www.tabulas.com/~kingpui85

Something to say?