unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

monday blues

By josephine wong suk mun
Unlike that infamous cat, I actually like Mondays. Somehow, today just doesn't seem right. A friend called me emo. Maybe I am just that.

Spent another slow weekend. Welcome to Sg. Long, where you can find nothing much to do besides eating, sleeping, watching raindrops fall and of course, a game of golf, if you are that keen to play. Not forgetting that this small, unknown-to-many township made headlines last week with the murdered case of a student from my university. Think it kinda made a lot of parents whose daughters, especially, studying here, worried. A fine example, yours truly. My dad have been telling me how I should becareful, going out alone, and many more that I have heard a zillion time. Can't blame 'em, I mean, the world is not getting any safer. Precautions are better than none. However, we cannot deny the fact that every incident occurred because of no safety precautions... (did I get that right?)

Anyways, I am done with assignments and tests for this semester. Now, I have so much time to kill, and I don't know what I can do besides listening to Jason Mraz all day long, and sleep. I should start on one of my subjects, which I did not listen since two semesters ago and sadly, it is one of those that you need to know the basic before going on to the next. Its the third one now. Okay, I feel motivated now. I'll start... next week.

Like I was saying, today is just not the day for me.

Found an interesting move. Lions for Lambs. Not a fan of Tom Cruise but it looks good. Zzzz, this is what happen when you are too bored =/
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?