unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
Where did I hang out the whole night?

www.friendster.com

YES! I was THAT bored. I haven't been into the website for ages and I can't believe I actually did that. No offence to you friendster lovers but its just not my cup of tea.

So anyway, I was doing what everyone else does when they logged into friendster. View pictures randomly. Guess what I found. Some pictures that I took, without me (of course) and... thinks I have such photographing skills. *sighs*

NOT.

Didn't realize that my cousin niece is in my friends' list. =.= What have I been doing? Anyways, its nice checking out how my friends whom I haven't seen for eons... through their pictures of course. Some got awfully thin, married(!!!) and some, still the same. Some are doing pretty well in their work, having lots of fun...

I want that too.

Ahahahah... whatever it is, the best part is... I get to send a message to those long-lost friends aka change phone number peeps and MIA ones.

p/s: whats with taking pictures in front of a designer store?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?