unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
Okay, I am bored and feel useless while on the job. Its a slow day and the hours seem too long. I get to surf the net all I want until there is nothing much I can search on. I have no idea what to eat and the boredom is seriously killing my appetite.

What do I do then? I surf food blogs in hoping for the food pictures to boost up the appetite. That did happen but what even worse happen is that I cannot afford to eat those now. Too luxurious for me at the moment. However, I did manage to get reviews on places that I wanted to go. This way, I know whether can make it or not. I think I'll go broke trying out those places. No kidding, I have even wrote down their address.

Yes, I am that bored!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?