unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
Yet another morning of reckless driving along the every winding KERINCI LINK, where cars, BIGGER cars rushed to wherever they need to go like nobody's business. Me, who happened to be pretty early and sleepy at the same time stayed at the left lane and drive slowly, dreaming at the same time, like nobody's business. Heh. Probably due to the tomyam seafood pasta, chicken chop and the roast chicken salad. Part of supper. You can find it all at the famed SEED cafe. Not too bad, surprisingly.

Kicked off the morning with a cup of 3-in-1 Milo Mocha which tasted like dilluted coffee with lots and lots of sugar. Bleh. I am supposed to be on a strict diet. Those kind which is free from sugar, alcohol and anything that is bad. Pretty tough actually.

Dell is just so stupid. Apparently today is my last day to extend my warranty. Well, I did that on wednesday and that operator said she will call me back to confirm. Did she? NO. I had to call again the next day only to find out she is on leave and nobody can do anything since it is her case. How stupid is that? And now my phone battery is extremely low, which means if she calls today... GRRRR... If they do not extend my warranty for stupid reasons, I am just going to call them and scold until they do with the extra charges. Yes, I will do just that. Hopefully my dad doesn't call. Its weird sometimes, I actually told him I cannot talk long because my phone is low on batt, and he asked, "How come? You didn't bring charger along?" Duh, dad.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?