unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

selamat hari raya

By josephine wong suk mun
Selamat Hari Raya folks!
I wanna eat rendang and malay delicacies. All sums up to one word: FAT

You might think that KL roads will be "kosong kereta" and free from kesesakan orang. You are wrong! No difference at all. Looks like the chinese and indian population here is fairly big. Had a hearty brekkie with pork, namely BAK KUT TEH. Its nearby sunway and its actually not bad. A bit tad salty, though. Checked out the 2nd phase of sunway pyramid. NOTHING SPECIAL. A waste of time. However, I did manage to get a shirt, cheap cheap. Heh.

Once the weekend pass, classes will start. Boo. Got my timetable and I do not have any days off. Double boo. And monday is tutorial. Boooooooo~ Can I just live in denial? Shoo to those thoughts. I actually have some plans ahead. *laughs*

Malacca tomorrow and mambo jambo on wednesday! Yes, I am living in denial!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?