unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

camps

By josephine wong suk mun
I've just came back from two camps, and no I do not have any pictures to post. This is what happen when you do not own a camera. Sheesh. CF camp was good. The food, environment and people! One of the best camps ever. Too much to tell and I am lazy to blog it all out. If you wanna know more, check out Bernard's blog. Next, I went to Alor Gajah which is about 20 minutes from Malacca for a leader's retreat from KAOG. We went to this place called "El Sanctuary" where "EL" means God. Its a nice place with chalets and this is the first camp where I get to eat good food. We had BBQ for the first night with lamb, chicken, fish and good salad. Breakfast was good also with pancakes served with banana caramel. Dinner was spaghetti with mussels and prawns. Meals just got better every time. Seriously, you can never find such good food for camps and its rm60 per day. Hah. I paid only rm100 because church subsidize some of it.

Anyways, had some workshops where we did personality tests, the infamous D.I.S.C. And boy, guess what am I. A high "I" and "C". How is that possible? All these while I've always been a high "S". Now, apparently I do not even have a "S" which means submissive. Haha, I am not submissive to my authorities. However, this done focusing on ministry, so probably its different. And because of this, I was appointed to organize the annual camp next year. A bunch of bullies, I'll say. It will be my final semester and they find so many things for me to do. Must be a trap asking me to go for the camp.

Looks like its going to be a really busy semester with part-time job, studies, thesis, planning for the camp and also CF's christmas musical. I have to act. Can't believe I let Polly drag me into it. I shall try my very best not to regret.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?