unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I'm sick. All over.

I am stuck with a flu bug that never seem to get enough of me. I had stomach cramps for the past whole week. Wonder what I ate wrong. *thinks*

My mind is losing focus. I don't know what to do, what to eat, what to buy. I should sleep more. I think I stoned too much during my journey to work and back. Its the same everyday.
Traffic jam. Squeezed into LRT. Walk. Work. Lunch. Work. Walk. Squeezed into LRT. Traffic Jam ++.

Could my life get any better? I dread the cars but I want to live in a city.

I am such a troublemaker.

Back to being sick. My bank account is sick. I wonder when will it be healed.

I think I am sick. As in, I cannot stand myself. I think I am overweight, fugly and stupid.

So, how do you feel today?
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Pearlyn Sin September 9, 2008 at 12:13 AM
    My bank account is 10 folds sicker than yours. and its near to having a severe infection. Gosh

    can feel your feeling. your "sickness". Probably feeling like being a student is so much better than a OL? Haha

Something to say?