unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
Its been a while. I finally got my own internet connection.

Its mid-autumn festival again! I remember yakking about it last year on this blog itself. This year felt totally different compared to then. I was still a student then, trying to pass all my papers. Now, I have become a banker. Earning my own money, living on my own. No longer asking dad for money but instead tries to give him some every month.

All these blast from the past seems so surreal to me. I guess I haven't really moved on eventhough I have been working for 3 months now. I missed the things I did, the food I had (the many times I had the awesome fried rice), the place and the people. Everything I do now is just so different. I eat different kind of food, I don't go out to mamak, I stop going to the movies and I even have less time to daydream!

Arghh.. I hate the feeling. Its similar to what people might call it homesick, just that what I am missing is not exactly my home. Yes, I do have to admit that I miss you guys in uni. Please, lets try to meet up once in a while?

Anyways, I came up with a new wishlist. For the current month. I really think I should have one every month. Motivation, to drive me move further every month.

September's WISHLIST
1. Watch Mama Mia!
2. Apple strudels
3. Wanna go for a local jazz performance

Well, thats about it for the month. Have a plan and work towards it. Hopefully its good news when I do my month-end review!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Pearlyn Sin September 17, 2008 at 9:45 AM
    OMG APPLE STRUDELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE IT TO THE MAX! Long time didn't eat already but so far cos alot of shops closed down except kl central and the bangsar one.

Something to say?