unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I was just going through "emily" and discovered how packed my schedule is.
Besides weekdays, which is mostly empty because 5 days a week are given to my worklife.

I am basically pretty occupied for the rest of the year.
Of course, there are still some non-activity friday nights available...

Its odd because I used to dread weekends. Due to certain reasons.
Now, the only thing I look forward to are my weekends!
Its the only time when I get to eat a proper meal with my family, see my friends, have some self-pampering sessions and also shopping.

That reminds me. Birthdays and christmas presents!

I am going to spend my first ever christmas in kl this time. I was given some options such as clubbing, uhm... and clubbing =/
People in kl don't dine?
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Retwer Chang Kah Fai December 2, 2008 at 12:49 AM
    Ho say don mind.. clubbing no good la... alot of smoke..!!

    mayb tis christmas i'll go SIB watch christmas drama lol

Something to say?