unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

feels like 10 years older

By josephine wong suk mun
I keep getting this:

"You are only 23 years old. You are still so young."

My bad.

It started out innocently with the usual friday night drinks. After a long (& busy!) week, you just feel tired naturally on friday, no? Somehow, I don't know how, I got home almost 11.30pm. Next thing I know, I am out again around 12.15am. Not bad huh, considering I have enough time to take a bath, blow dry my hair and do my makeup. It felt like I was already drunk before drinking any alcoholic beverages. I was so sleepy.

Music was... well, fusion, I shall say. We can hear bits of ABBA and Justin Timberlake every now and then. It was... I do not feel like elaborating it any further.

Then I slept for 4 hours, waiting for the maid to come. She was supposed to be here at 9am. Somehow, it got canceled. Spent the rest of the day doing nothing much till my eyes couldn't open anymore and had a brief afternoon nap. It was a bad nap. I woke up several times wondering abt the Bukit Antarabangsa incident. Then I left for dinner with the guys to KLIA to pick up KINGFU who came back for holidays. He still looks... the same. Skinny as ever. How come I'm never skinnier than ever? Jalan Alor was THE place as we were quite sure he was craving for some local delicacies. Chicken wings. Yummy.

This morning, however, I woke up with swollen eyes. Went church, people did comment on the eyes. ==" And I can still feel the tired-ness from friday night. Can you believe it. Spent the whole entire day with my cell as we have some house blessing thingy. Ate so much and stoned so much. I need to catch my sleep so badly. And I have a movie date in a while more. ARGHHH.

I am getting old! And without stamina.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 7, 2008 at 11:08 PM
    hey sukmun, got the msg u left on my blog, dunno how else I can contact you, so here goes. No, I'm only doing it as a hobby for now (not pro enough yet, hehe) but yes, you can always place an order cuz I do take orders from friends for now, as a start :) let me know if you're interested ^_^
  2. Anonymous December 10, 2008 at 3:07 AM
    Geeezz....no worries. I feel like that too now compared to the days during sec school. And I'm just 21 =.="
  3. Retwer Chang Kah Fai December 12, 2008 at 9:08 PM
    hey ah Man!! so many activities stil complain ar... ppl wan also cant!

Something to say?