unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

By josephine wong suk mun
I am dreading for tomorrow to come.

I'm left with two days in the branch attachment. Honestly, am pretty excited to go to one of the support divisions for one whole month. That way I'll be able to understand all the tradelines purposes and functions better. On the other hand, its like a holiday! The bad news is, I have to rush this case of mine, which I finish the first draft two weeks ago. I am left with tomorrow, to at least get it done (which I think its pretty impossible unless I do not steal some time to STONE and leave home by 9pm) and get it approved! As in, at least pass through my team leader and branch manager. Then hopefully, it will reach head office to the approvals and I'll be able to do any more ammendments on wednesday.

But I doubt it.

Its a case on 6 companies in the same group and a highly sensitive industry at the moment. Plus, it needs the approval from HODs of both commercial and corporate banking. And of course, the CEO. *sighs*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?