unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

updates 131208

By josephine wong suk mun
I have finally rotated to another division. Completing the review before that was a terrible moment for me, especially when the FC is so "friendly" when it comes to answering your doubts. I think I killed a couple of trees those two days. Did a lot of ammendments before finally sending it to branch management, only to discovered a major yet minor mistake. But, not too bad.

I also had some sort of appraisal with my team leader. Every rotation requires the supervisor to comment and also grant some "marks" on the job performance. This rotation, not so good. My marks were low, and comments from TL was pretty upsetting. Probably due to my messed up health, my emotions were overflowing. Imagine, I almost cried in front of TL when she gave her comments. What the...! I am (still) fortunate that I have an awesome senior who teaches me with patience and also always out there to "cover my ass", not to mention a cool and hip TL. I guess, its time for me to realise that life is no bed of roses. Sometimes, its so easy to say such things, but to actually deal with it, its devastating! There is still so much I don't know, and something in my mind keeps telling me that I am not in the right place. To give up, I refuse to. Well, at least not so soon. I cannot be a quitter. I have to keep trying when so many expect so much more from me. At least, show some results before quitting. Its probably a matter of pride, but I do not see anything bad about it.

No doubt, I am upset. And still upset after so many days and events. I really don't know how to improve myself. I feel stupid. ARGH.

Everything is just so messed up. Career, health and relationships. ARGH.

Lets not get to that.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Retwer Chang Kah Fai December 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM
    cheer up ya! God knows ur difficulties... try find chai hong talk bout it... trust me..its really helpful!

Something to say?