unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

super random thoughts.

By josephine wong suk mun
(please be warned)

I want to get a digital camera (finally!).
Am looking at the latest sony. Any opinions on it?

Was fortunate enough to pump petrol at RM1.80/liter today. Hee hee...
Compensated for the last time!

I was driving home today and saw some kids playing at the roadside. Kinda brings me back to the time when I was that age, playing with the kids in the neighbourhood. And during those times, you always seem to favour this one boy whom you always play with. Its funny to think about it, how silly I was to think that we will walk down the altar one day together. *laughs*
Guess thats what you call puppy love, eh?

Talking about dogs, I wanna watch BOLT! And I cannot believe I have not seen it yet! Arghhhhhh...

I am so confused by PTPTN's repayment terms.

Training sucks. It was Rapport Building & Communication. But it felt like "Road to Self-Actualisation". Boring. Alot of psychology talk where they tell you things like "Believe and you will See". Tsk tsk.

I'm broke!!! I need a new working wardrobe!

I am working on Christmas' EVE and New Year's EVE when almost the whole world is on leave. I just hope traffic won't be too bad then.

I am yet to buy and wrap christmas gifts. Not that I do it every year, just that there are too many people I need to thank for the year. Then I think I need to get those gifts for those christmas parties which includes gifts exchange sessions.

Am looking forward to CNY! Miss you guys in IPOH! Can't wait to see you guys again!

*sobs* No wine for christmas this year =(
No christmas log too.

I am joining a gym in January! Why January? Because I need to clear my credit card bills first. And get rid of the stupid Maxis Broadband. And oo oo... I am getting my diving license in JULY!!! Woohoo! One of the things to look forward to in the coming year amidst the ups and downs in the financial market and banking industry. I really cannot imagine how bad it can be.

Okay, I shall stop scaring myself.

My new pair of contact lenses better arrive by next week. I need to claim it by this month. Desperately. I need a pair of shades too. I need to work hard, hard and hard!

I only got two years before attempting masters. I wonder where am I going to find the money for it. Financial freedom! When will you come to me?!

And... I think I have this teeny-weeny crush on someone *blushes*
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 17, 2008 at 2:05 AM
    Wah....so byk thgs u want to get.. :) Didn't neo u're taking diving too.. Btw, Bolt is cute :) the doggy..hee...oh well, take care till I see ya this Thurs. :)
  2. Retwer Chang Kah Fai December 22, 2008 at 10:27 AM
    u wanna get me a gift too 4Christmas? im longing 4tat...
    haha..some1 has a crush on some1 ke...!!!

Something to say?