unitS of LANGUAGE
words. words. WORDS. Feelings. Thoughts. Emotions.

last post for 2008 or ever?

By josephine wong suk mun
Two more days, and that's it.
Remember how we were taught that TIME IS GOLD or PRECIOUS that sort because we can never turn back time? Well, it took me a while to understand that but humans being humans, we just don't learn.

I have been missing so much, especially this year. Of course, along came some transitions where priorities changed, lifestyle changed... for the better I hope. Made a lot of new friends, whether in terms of hanging out ones or close ones. No doubt, I spent less time with my old buddies whom I used to hang out a lot with. Theres the saying of friends come and go, but every departure leaves an unhappy mark. Just like I was saying, time is the essence.

Overall, it has been a year where I cried alot (for all sorts of reasons), ate a lot (which explains the increasing clothing size), in emo mood for 24/7 and bad health issues. It wasn't that all bad, really. I do believe God has been incredibly kind to me. Admist all the issues, I managed to get employed after university, had a bunch of wonderful colleagues, awesome church with awesome people and of course, the ever great God by my side.

I'm sure it has been either a bad or a good year for many. As for me, I remember the bad memories more than the good ones. I am still going to insists that it was a good year for me. I do need the transition, a whole new life with new friends and workplace. Pondering in the past is good to learn from mistakes, but looking forward is the only way you can make the most of your life.

I do not intend to blog anymore. Many times I got hit back from what I wrote down here. It has been a good blog, where friends that I no longer keep in touch with actually reads my blog, and I am utterly amazed! I like writing, and I tend to write more when it comes to my emotions. Its time to keep such writings in private.

Thank you for all your support in keeping my blog alive by writing in some comments now and then.

Have a great 2009, as I'm sure I will have a blasting good year ahead!
 

10 comments so far.

  1. Retwer Chang Kah Fai December 29, 2008 at 7:22 PM
    no thx la.. no need to keep d secret down as u feel like sharing jus go 4it.. it would b good
  2. Anonymous January 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM
    suk mun...! you're gonna stop blogging? So sad.. =( Less one source of entertainment for me! Heh heh. We'll have to keep in touch proper then. All the best for 2009, dear! *hugs*
  3. bargerbarger January 8, 2009 at 3:26 AM
    hey hey, stopping on blogging? I understand the backlash part but then again, isn't blog supposed to be the place to open up and spit out?

    Anyway, happy new year! Have a blessed year ahead!
  4. Anonymous January 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM
    Oh no, u're gonna stop blogging? Anywayz how ru doing? I hope u'll hv a great New Year! :)
  5. Anonymous November 11, 2009 at 10:38 PM
  6. Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 8:47 PM
    Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
  7. Anonymous February 8, 2010 at 12:57 PM
    Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.
  8. Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 10:30 PM
    Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.
  9. Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 2:14 AM
    Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat backlinks[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known methods to build an income online.
  10. Anonymous March 30, 2013 at 2:39 AM
    TrorprobTar xaikalitag Zerachery [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Rearrypierisa http://gusannghor.com EMAPSEITAMS

Something to say?